Explore Belgrade on your own on two wheels!
No waiting around for busses or getting stuck in traffic on the backseat of a taxi! Ride around Belgrade on one of our comfortable city bikes!
How to rent an iBikeBelgrade bike:
- Come to our shop at Brace Krsmanovic 5 (open between 09.30 and 19.00 every day from April untill end October)
- Let our staff help you pick a comfortable city-bike or a fast trekking bike for longer rides
- Leave a valid ID as deposit (or 250 Euro)
Helmets and locks are included!
Additional gear is available
Bags / Pannier
- Bikes can be rented either 8€/per day or 2€/per hour
- You can return the bike before 19.00 or the next day before 10.00
- If you rent 7 days, you only pay for 6 days
- Payments can only be done in cash (but there is an atm machine around the corner)
- You are responsible for the bike you rent
- If you keep the bike overnight, always store it safely inside, and lock it
- If you park your bike, even for 1 minute, lock it
- If your bike is stolen, you have to pay 300 Euro (eBike = 2500 Euro)
- If you bring back the bike damaged, you have to pay for the repair
- Our bikes have good tires, but if you get a flat it is at your own risk, and at your own cost
- Our bikes are only suited for carrying maximum one person
- Baby seats can be rented for 4 Euro p/day (please reserve through mail or phone)
- Bike trailer can be rented for 10 Euro p/day (please reserve through mail or phone)
- As in any big city there are always some bad drivers: mind your safety, you are responsible for it!
- iBikeBelgrade is in no way responsible for your safety or any accident that may happen to the renter or the bike, and carries no liability whatsoever.