We are always looking for new people to join our team
Apply now if you think you got what it takes!
VACANCY: TOUR GUIDE
We are looking for enthusiastic guides to show Belgrade to international visitors.
Main conditions are that you are a positive, friendly and outgoing person who loves to host people and make sure they have the best time possible.
We are offering the following tours through Belgrade:
– Bike-tours: Showing people Old and New Belgrade by bike
– Yugotour: Driving people around in an old Yugo and telling them the story of Yugoslavia
If you find the tours we organize interesting and believe you’ve got what it takes to be a great guide then apply!
– Has to be in English
– Should have a CV with picture and date of birth
– Should have a motivational letter
– Notes your availability (how many days / hours p/week)
Please note if you are applying for all tours or specifically for Bike-tours and / or Yugotour.
Also note your experience in guiding and your knowledge of Belgrade.
Knowledge of Dutch, German or French language is a bonus.
– A part-time job as tour-guide
– In-house training in tour-guiding
– Fair compensation
– Team-parties and events
– A lot of fun and a great experience
We are looking for part-time guides who can work 4 to 6 days a week for a few hours, as well as for guides who can work only 1 or 2 time per week.
Work starts in April and goes on until the end of October.
If you think you are the right person for the job then apply at firstname.lastname@example.org before 31 March 2023.
For any questions you can call +381669008386
VACANCY: BIKE-SHOP ASSISTANT
For our bike-rental shop in Savamala we are looking for an enthusiastic and communicative young person who likes working with people, bicycles and old-timer cars. You will be helping in running the iBike and Yugotour shop: renting out bikes to tourists, explaining them where to cycle and giving them general advices about what to see and where to go. You will also help the bike-guides with the bikes they use for tours.
We’re looking for someone who:
– is enthusiastic, customer-friendly and responsible
– likes meeting new and interesting people
– is fluent in English
– is available 3 to 5 days a week from 10.00 – 18.00
– is good with bookkeeping and administration
– can adapt to fast paced working condition and function independently
– has some knowledge about bikes
– doesn’t mind getting his/her hands dirty and is handy with tools
– knows some other language and has experience in tourism
– has to be in English
– should have a CV with a picture and a date of birth
– should have short motivation letter
– your availability (how many days, which days, and how many hours per week)
Please note if you have any experience with bikes or in hospitality.
– a part-time job or a full-time position
– Fair compensation and opportunity to earn more, paid overtime and flexibility
– A lot of fun, a great experience and an opportunity to meet new people every day
We are looking for a hard-working person who can work minimum 3 days a week. Work starts in April and continues until the end of October 2023.
If you think you are the right person for the job then send your CV, a picture and a motivational letter in English to email@example.com before 31 March 2023.
For any questions you can call +381669008386 or visit our iBikeBelgrade shop at Karađorđeva 11 (Crveni Signal building, ground level, first office to the right).